WHAT IS NOT QUALITY?
Let's try to understand what can not be defined
as Quality management
(Translated by Google Translate)
After giving some definitions of "quality", let's try to understand what you absolutely can not define as Quality management.
- "Quality" should not be a turnkey system made by a consultant to obtain ISO 9001 registration. This type of quality pays, in return, the bureaucracy needed to maintain a facade and the twisting of working methods acquired from years of experience to the benefit of new methods has not improved substantially.
- It is not enough to impose the rules and seek compliance with the standard to be satisfied with the quality level achieved and whoever says the contrary has distorted the true meaning of the concepts submitted by the reference standard.
- "Quality" is not something additional to the work already being done to be embedded in their daily commitments, when and if you have time to do so.
- If someone tells you "do not have time to think about quality, I have to produce, you can be sure that this person did not really understand what you are talking about.
- "Quality" can not tolerate errors
- "Quality" can not be unprofessional